The challenge of the modern workplace is that it is fast changing, globally connected, and diverse in ways our grandparents could never have imagined.
The majority of us are well intentioned. We bring ideals of fairness and equity into the workplace. Yet, no matter how hard we try, no matter how committed we are to objectivity, for virtually everyone, an invisible gulf exists between the starting place of good intentions and the reality of translating those intentions into successful communication, understanding, trust and productivity.
At DiversityWealth we affirm that each person brings their own unique identities, backgrounds, experiences, and developmental needs. We excel at partnering with organizations turning diversity into an asset and inclusion into a positive driver of engagement.
We are recognized for our ability to listen carefully to the concerns, challenges, and opportunities of organizations − and to tailor our programs to meet unique organizational needs with an optimum mix of consulting and training talent.
Our DiversityWealth team is made up of individuals on the forefront of diversity, inclusion and cultural agility practices. We understand the many dimensions of work in local, national, and global settings.
Give us a call. We are ready to help you move from where you are to where you want to be.
- Winning with Diversity: Everyone Counts. Everyone Matters.™
- Translating Diversity with Cultural Agility™
- Delivering Feedback Across Differences™
- Building Strong, Collaborative Teams™
- Conversations on Race: Authentic Conversations for Real Change™
- Generations at Work: Important Differences, Vital Dialogue™
- Faith at Work: Rights, Roles, Responsibilities & Most of All, Common Ground™
- Examining Our Unconscious Bias: Growing the Circles of Inclusion and Success™
- Building Trust Across Differences: The Foundation of Productivity and Success™
Blended Learning (on-site or virtual)
Facilitator-led (on-site or virtual)
Strategy, leadership and organizational development, global workforce, initiatives, and educational content/resources
Offered for Executives, Management, and Individual Contributors
Venue options: In-person or virtual | Individual or small-group settings
National conferences, internal company events, lunch and learn and executive programs